Zanaco PLC is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Credit Division under the Corporate Credit Department at Head Office: –
DIGITAL LENDING, POLICY & MODELING (DATA SCIENTIST) SENIOR SPECIALIST (X1)
The role is responsible for designing and evaluating credit risk models that work in production. The role holder will use data available from both internal and external sources to build fraud and credit models to make real-time decisions.
Under the supervision of the Head of SME & Digital Lending, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities: –
· External: Regulators, Auditors, Consultants, Credit Reference Bureaus, Other partners.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· University Degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Actuarial, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science etc.)
· At least five (5) years’ experience with managing full implementation lifecycle for digital lending solutions.
· Fluency in SQL and SAS or R/Python is mandatory.
· Ability to design algorithms, which may include data cleaning, data mining, data clustering and pattern recognition methodologies.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· Numerical skills/data rational.
· Presentation skills.
· Persuasive skills.
· Analytical and quantitative skills.
· Forward planning.
· Ability to lead, direct, manage and supervise.
· Results orientated.
· Strong numerical skills and financial acumen.
· Good prioritization skills.
· Delegation skills.
· Leadership and negotiation skills
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, 24th March, 2020.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).
INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking professionals for Intrasoft East Africa located in Zambia to cover the...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Integration Engineer based in Zambia to assist with the planned growth of the business. This...Apply For This Job
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and...Apply For This Job
Are you an Information Technologist. A reputable company in Kitwe require for immediate placement an IT Support personnel with Knowledge in Dynamics...Apply For This Job
Are you a WordPress Freelancer in Zambia Kitwe. I need someone with WordPress understanding to help redesign and input content...Apply For This Job
Support Specialist (Remote) - $30,000/year USD...Apply For This Job
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss