Zanaco PLC is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Credit Division under the Corporate Credit Department at Head Office: –
DIGITAL LENDING, POLICY & MODELING (DATA SCIENTIST) SENIOR SPECIALIST (X1)
The role is responsible for designing and evaluating credit risk models that work in production. The role holder will use data available from both internal and external sources to build fraud and credit models to make real-time decisions.
Under the supervision of the Head of SME & Digital Lending, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities: –
· External: Regulators, Auditors, Consultants, Credit Reference Bureaus, Other partners.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· University Degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Actuarial, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science etc.)
· At least five (5) years’ experience with managing full implementation lifecycle for digital lending solutions.
· Fluency in SQL and SAS or R/Python is mandatory.
· Ability to design algorithms, which may include data cleaning, data mining, data clustering and pattern recognition methodologies.
JOB CORE COMPETENCIES
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
· Numerical skills/data rational.
· Presentation skills.
· Persuasive skills.
· Analytical and quantitative skills.
· Forward planning.
· Ability to lead, direct, manage and supervise.
· Results orientated.
· Strong numerical skills and financial acumen.
· Good prioritization skills.
· Delegation skills.
· Leadership and negotiation skills
All applications must have an application/cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating the position being applied for in the subject line and should be sent by email to [email protected] no later than Tuesday, 24th March, 2020.
Kindly note that you MUST attach copies of Grade 12 and Tertiary qualifications along with the application cover letter and curriculum vitae. Applications sent without these attachments WILL NOT be considered.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO.
Zanaco provides equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons and prohibits discrimination in employment (women are encouraged to apply).
John Snow Health Zambia is recruiting for the following position; Director System Implementation and Support Background: John Snow Health Zambia...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an inspired IT Support Engineer who will support INTRASOFT International’s banking Product PROFITS® in Zambia. ...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Integration Engineer based in Zambia to assist with the planned growth of the business. This...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Winrock is seeking a professional to lead the technology and fuels component of an anticipated USAID-funded project in...Apply For This Job
Information Technology jobs in Zambia at MTN: Tester Key Responsibilities • Create and execute detailed test scripts, test plans and...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.