Lumwana Mining Company Limited (LMC), a copper mining company owned by Barrick Gold Corporation is looking for an experienced and qualified individual to be considered for the position of Systems Supervisor.
Reporting to the Systems Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the Systems coordinator with all required monitoring, planning and installations of new equipment. Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
· Administration of Security Information Systems which include Online Intelligence Systems, MS Track Pro, Security Centre Manager, Security Desk, Vehicle Tracking, Genetec, Hermes and C-Track.
· Execute projects, providing the necessary diagrams, documentations, reporting and support.
· Actively monitor systems and their related statistics; effectively troubleshoot system issues or problems as needed.
· Ensure that viable disaster recovery and back up plans are in place for all Security Information systems.
· Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and offer viable recommendations.
· Effectively log, manage and communicate any issues and communicate escalating issues in a timely manner.
· Mentor and train new hires and existing staff as required in use of Security Information Systems.
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Develop, implement and maintain safe work procedures and promote high safety and health awareness. Promote and comply with the LMC Occupational Health & Safety Policy.
· Ensure appropriate facilities, procedures and workforce competence to achieve legal compliance, incident prevention and the achievement of tasks in an environmentally sustainable manner
Experience & Qualifications
· Certificate in any security systems related field
· 2 years working experience in system management, design and implementation of Security Information Systems such as Tracking, Incident management and Security Reporting Systems including Surveillance Systems.
· Proven ability to deliver results and act as a change agent
· Detailed Knowledge of Microsoft Excel as Data Analysis and Reporting Package
· Certificate in any technical course will be an added advantage
Zambian Nationals who meet requirements for this position and are resident in Zambia are strongly encouraged to apply
Applicants may be subjected to any of the following: a Security and / or Police Clearance Check; a Competence Assessment, Qualifications, Credit and Reference Checks.
Zambia Airports Corporation Limited is a reputable aviation organization with a mission to provide World Class Airport and Air Navigation...Apply For This Job
The U.S. Mission in Zambia is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Senior Investigator. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:...Apply For This Job