Information Technology jobs in Zambia at MTN: Tester
• Create and execute detailed test scripts, test plans and test cases
• Work closely with Application Engineers to create test specifications.
• Review and analyze User Requirements Specifications.
• Assist in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of vendor-supplied package releases
• Assist in confirming the functionality as well as the compatibility with existing product features
• Ability to tackle problems that require extensive data gathering, investigation, review, and analysis
• Participate in brainstorm and design sessions with the intent of writing and completing test scripts for the use by any system tester or QA staff member
• Ability to completely and concisely write all necessary project documents required to complete project audits
• Read, understand, and interpret complex business and technical designs.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT/Software Engineering or related discipline
• Experience analyzing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
• Strong communication skills, ability to interpret business rules and technical design
• Ability to analyze a situation and isolate root causes
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (particularly Project, Visio, Word and Excel)
• Technical skills can be trained.
To make your application, please follow this link https://mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com/recruit/Portal.na?digest=H6fuGdkLs9KdWCU.qTGhT3GAUnkE7bVo.a85bxdBEmQ-
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting an application is 03/07/2019.