ZAMTEL, a dynamic and vibrant organization with focus on excellent customer service provision, seeks to employ talented and qualified professionals for the following positions:
1. Talent Management & Development Manager
Responsibility: To Implement an effective Talent Management and Development service to the Organization in alignment with the overall Human Resource Strategic objectives in order to improve individual and organizational productivity.
2. Reporting & Decision Support Supervisor
Responsibility: Provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards a profitable entity
3. Regional Business Manager
Responsibility: To manage the sales operations of the Region and meet business Key Performance Indicators in terms of day to day sales targets of sim cards, phone sales, Airtime sales in primary and secondary channels of distribution for Mobile. Management of an effective and efficient distribution network and distributors remuneration of commission structure that supports the overall growth and company strategy
4. Sales & Distribution Consultants
Responsibility: To sell the company’s products and/or related services in order to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and market penetration within the assigned territory and/or market segment.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter • Visit www.zamtel.zm
Call 111 for more information or email email@example.com
Mode of Application
Candidates are required to visit www.zamtel.zm for the detailed job description and person specification applicable to each job.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically using the URL http://vacancies.zamtel.co.zm/website/job_vacancies and follow the steps below:
Create User Account
• To apply, you need to create a login profile by going to Login Sign Up
• Enter requested details and login with the created username and password.
Add Career Information
• Click the ‘Add Career Information button’
• Enter details requested in the upcoming fields until all the steps are finished.
• Go to Vacancies
• Click on the details button of the vacancy you are trying to apply for
Upload your document (CV plus cover note as one document).
Only candidates meeting the specified criteria need apply.
• Hard copy applications will not be accepted
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: 9th February, 2018