UNZA 2020 Undergraduate Application
The University of Zambia, Schools of Mines wishes to invite applications for admission for the 2020 academic year from suitably qualified candidates in the following programmes:
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE-GEOLOGY
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING-MINING ENGINEERING
- BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING METALLURGY AND MINERAL PROCESSING
A candidate may be admitted directly into the School of Mines if one has the following
- (1) O Levels’ Credits or better in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Sciences, chemistry and Physics or as substitute for physics and chemistry one with ‘O’ levels credit in Science/physical sciences and one any other subject.
- (2) Re-admission will be considered for applicants who have cleared their first year courses in the School of Natural Sciences at the University of Zambia or any other recognised institution.
- (3) Admission will be considered for those who have completed their A-Levels in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
Application fee is K150 for those applying from within Zambia and US $60 or its equivalent in a convertible currency for those applying from outside the country. The fee is non-refundable. The application forms can be downloaded from https://www.unza.zm.
Applicants can also deposit the application fee to
First National Bank, UNZA Zambia.
Registrar’s A/C No. 62607694371, head office acacia branch.
Application forms should be sent to
Dean, School of Mines, The University of Zambia, P.O. Box 32379, Lusaka,
can also deposit the application fee to First National Bank, UNZA